RECIPES FOR SUPPORT
Unisource is committed to helping operators make the best equipment decision to ensure security of purchase. From initial involvement, Unisource’s team provides support throughout the entire process encompassing; site evaluation, equipment selection, start-up, culinary adaptation, and technical assistance.
Identify the Need
Taking a proactive approach, Unisource conducts complimentary site evaluations to identify operational flow, utilities and space allowance.
- Evaluation of site; pre-construction, renovation or replacement
- Equipment evaluation, life cycle
Smart Tastes Better
Understanding the appropriate application prior to purchasing assures the best product is chosen to meet individualized needs. To accomplish this, our culinary team and equipment specialists collaborate allowing the menu to drive the equipment selection.
- Application Specific Selection
- Advanced Application Selection (New Technologies)
- Culinary Test Drive (Culinary Center)
Tech to Table
To enhance the customer purchase experience, Unisource provides a full complement of value added services to ensure clients receive support where needed most during new equipment start-up, training and service response.
- Start-up / Equipment Training
- Menu Adaptation (through affiliated partner Applied Culinary)
- Process & Procedure Development (through affiliated partner Applied Culinary)
In Good Hands
In order to expedite our clients operations service needs, Unisource provides a direct support line for managing new equipment warranty service and after warranty service encompassing; diagnosis, tech dispatch, and follow-up action status through resolution so our clients focus remains on their operation.
- Service Diagnosis / Tech Dispatch / Status / Resolution
- Equipment Certification Seminars
- Parts & Accessories Support